You get one shot to impress potential employers. Will your resume, cover letter and initial interview reflect your UNIQUE skills and talents?
Introducing YHP’s new Job Search Advantage Program – let us help you put your best self forward!
We look at hundreds of resumes every week – the good, the bad and the ugly. We also look at hundreds of cover letters – some good some bad. Many times, even though given the opportunity, applicants fail to include a cover letter.
If you are frustrated with your job search, if you wonder why you aren’t hearing back even though you feel that you are qualified for the jobs that you are applying for, perhaps it’s time to review your resume (and cover letter).
At YHP, we know a good cover letter and resume when we see them. When our attention is piqued, the applicant is given additional attention. While not a guarantee of an interview or of getting the job, at least you beat the odds and stand a better chance of making it to the next stage.
Our new Job Search Advantage Program is designed to help you present yourself in the most advantageous way. Choose from the following menu of services:
- Resume Review & Update – we will edit your current resume to improve the look and the content. We’ll ask you a few questions about your overall goals and tailor the resume accordingly. Cost – $200
- Cover Letter Review & Update – we will edit your current standard cover letter to show you in the best possible light. We’ll ask you a few questions about your overall goals and tailor the cover letter accordingly. Cost – $100 ($250 for 1 & 2 together)
- Custom Resume Redo – we’ll start with a 30-minute telephone conversation to learn about your career objectives and then re-design your resume to align your goals with your resume. Cost – $500
- Custom Cover Letter Redo – we’ll start with a 30-minute telephone conversation to learn about your career objectives and then re-design your cover letter to align your goals with your cover letter. Cost – $250
- Interview Coaching – whether you want to prepare for a specific upcoming telephone or in-person interview or just hone your overall skills, we’ll spend time with you on the telephone or ZOOM helping you fine-tune your story and avoid common interview pitfalls. Cost – $100 for 30 minutes, $175 for 60 minutes
- Personal touch – you will work directly with one or both of the owners, who each have more than 30 years of professional experience. We don’t outsource any of our work.
- Quick turnaround – we’ll work with your schedule and give you a high quality product in a timely fashion.
- Value matching – we’ll help you define the types of companies that you should be looking at – ones that match your core values.